INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOYALTY PROGRAM
The basic instrument of the loyalty program is the Golden Tower Card. To become a GOLDEN
TOWER CARD holder, you must fill in the application form that you can obtain from the info
desk on the 4th floor of the Tower Center Rijeka. The application form in PDF format can
also be found on the website and on the Facebook page of the Tower Center Rijeka. The card
user must be of legal age. Upon submitting the properly filled out application form at the
info desk of the TOWER CENTER RIJEKA on the fourth floor, the user will be issued the
GOLDEN TOWER card with which he/she can directly go shopping.
The GOLDEN TOWER PROGRAM functions in such a way that with each purchase over 100
HRK, the points are transferred to the GOLDEN TOWER CARD by registering the card on the
corresponding POS machine in the stores participating in the loyalty program. The stores
participating in the program are labeled at the entrance and on the cash registers. For every
100 HRK you get 1.5 points. During the winter and summer season sales, i.e. in the period from
January 1st to February 28th and from July 1st to August 31st for each 100 HRK spent, one
point is granted. Points can be used for subsequent purchases to reduce bills by 1 point = 1
HRK. Additionally, the TCR shall organize for card users other benefits and shopping actions.
You can check the point status of your GOLDEN TOWER card on the center's web page by
typing the serial number of the card in the foreseen box. Discrepancies from the real status
are possible within 48 hours of the last transaction.
STORES PARTICIPATING IN THE GOLDEN TOWER LOYALTY PROGRAM ARE:
- BABY CENTAR
- BEBA EXCLUSIVE
- FUNKY FISH
- FURLA CORNER
- GALEB DALMATINSKA TRIKOTAŽA
- 5 STARS-GANT
- GHETALDUS OPTIKA
- GUESS ACCESSORIES
- INTELLIGENT STORE
- KAMENA DUGA
- L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE
- LUXURY SPORT STORE
- MAGIC BABY
- MANA MODA
- MONDO UOMO
- NINE WEST
- PLANET OBUĆA
- SALLY ATELIER
- SHOE BE DO
- SHOE BOX
- SKECHERS CONCEPT STORE
- STUDIO SUPERIOR
- SPORT VISION
- TALLY WEIJL
- THE CORE
- TOMAS SPORT
- TOM TAILOR DENIM
- TOM TAILOR MAN
- TOM TAILOR WOMAN
- TELE 2
- VET PET
Get a new styling with the GOLDEN TOWER card
For all users of the GOLDEN TOWER card, Tower Center provides the free service SHOPPING
WITH THE STYLIST. It is a free consulting and helping service of the Center’s fashion stylists.
You just have to apply on our website www.tower-center-rijeka.hr or at the info desk of the
Tower Center. Our employees will call you and arrange an appointment for you.
Discount on the services of the Thalassowellnes Center Opatija
The GOLDEN TOWER card helps you get a few moments just for yourself. At the
Thalassowellness Center Opatija with the GOLDEN TOWER card you will receive a 10%
discount on part of their services. Enter the world of wellness at
http://www.thalassotherapia-opatija.hr/main/wellness.asp or receive more information at
051 202 855.
Rules of the Golden Tower Card Program
1. Issuance and ownership of the card
- The Golden Tower Card is issued under the Golden Tower Loyalty Card Program
(hereinafter: Program). The Program is governed by these Program Rules
- The Golden Tower Card issuer (hereinafter: Card) is the Tower Center Rijeka d.o.o.
Rijeka, Strossmayerova 16, OIB 84184387126 (hereinafter: TCR). The card is owned
by the TCR. The Program Manager is Cogest Rijeka d.o.o., Rijeka, Strossmayerova 16,
- The card user can become every person of legal age who submits a valid application
for the issuance of the card in accordance with the provisions of these Rules. The
card is issued free of charge.
- By retrieving the card, the user accepts these Rules. The card is issued at the request
of the user which he/she submits with a completed and signed application form. The
application form is available at the info desk of the Tower Center Rijeka and at
www.tower-center- rijeka.hr. The completed and signed application form is
submitted to the info desk in the Tower Center Rijeka.
- Immediately upon submission of the application form, after the entry of the data into
the electronic database, the user receives the Card. The card is individualized with a
unique number that in the database is associated with the card user and his/her user
account that records the user points.
- The TCR reserves the right, at any time, to withdraw the Card from circulation, to
modify or to completely abolish the elements of the Program, of which the user shall
be informed on time.
- The card is not transferable and does not constitute a payment instrument. The card
does not bind the user to purchase. The card can only be used by the person to
whom it was issued or up to two other persons named by the user. When using, the
sales clerk is entitled to request a personal document prior to the use of the Card.
- The user has the right to collect points by submitting the card before closing the
receipt at the cash register at the stores in the Tower Center Rijeka participating in
the loyalty program and at the entrance door have a prominent sign of the Program.
Points are entered into your account when you make a payment.
- The TCR and Cogest Rijeka d.o.o. are exempt from any liability for the non-
participation or withdrawal of a particular store from the Program.
- For the first 100.00 HRK spent per receipt, the user is entitled to 1.5 points. For each
additional 100.00 HRK spent per receipt, the user is entitled to 1.5 points. In the period
of winter and summer sales, i.e. from January 1st to February 28th and from July 1st
to August 31st, the user is entitled to 1 point in the loyalty program for every 100.00
HRK spent. All points are added.
- An individual retailer may award more points than the one provided for in the
previous paragraph, about which the visitor is informed in a way the retailer
considers appropriate. The TCR and Cogest Rijeka d.o.o. are not responsible for lack
of notice and changes in the terms of the awards given by each individual retailer.
- The collected points are valid until February 28 th of every year. Any unused points
collected before that date, on February 28th every year are automatically deleted
from the user account. The first deletion will be made on 28.02.2013.
- The user uses points in a way that when buying in a store participating in the
program, before the receipt is issued, he/she requests that the amount of the receipt
is reduced for the points he/she wants to use. For every point collected that the user
wants to use the amount of receipt is reduced by 1.00 HRK. By using the points, the
corresponding amount of credit for the used points is taken over by the TCR and the
user is released from it.
- When using the points, the user hands over the card to the sales clerk who registers
the use of points in the user's account through the POS terminal. The clerk is
authorized to request an ID when accepting the card.
- The account balance can be checked by the user at the info desk in the Tower Center
Rijeka and at 051 403 815, during the working hours of the shopping center.
- Points cannot be exchanged for money.
- Points are not transferable between cards, i.e. users.
3. Loss or theft of the Card
- In the event of loss or theft of the Card, the user may request the freezing of the Card
and the issuance of a new Card. When getting a new card, a new account will be
opened to enter the points that were recorded in the user account of the Card being
replaced. When submitting the request for the issuance of a new Card, users may be
required to submit a personal ID.
- The user may request the blocking of the card at the info desk in the Tower Center
Rijeka and on the phone 051 403 815. At request, for the purposes of identifying the
user, questions may be asked about the data stated in the application form.
- The User may request the issuance of a new Card after the loss or theft of his/her
Card at the info desk of the Tower Center Rijeka.
- The TCR, Cogest Rijeka d.o.o. and retailers operating in the center are not liable for
unauthorized use of points by persons not listed in the application before the user
has requested the freezing of the lost or stolen card and within one hour thereafter.
- The user is entitled to cancel in writing the use of the Card at any time. The
cancellation is valid as soon as the TCR receives notice of cancellation. Cancellation
can be made in writing at the info desk of the Tower Center Rijeka and by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of the cancellation notice, the account
is cancelled, all collected points are deleted and the Card can no longer be used.
Once cancelled, the card and points from your account can no longer be renewed.
- The TCR has the right at any time and without explanation to cancel the use of the
Card to the user, with the revocation of the Card validity. The TCR has the right to
cancel the Program at any time. The program is canceled with a 14-day cancellation
period running from the notice of cancellation. The notice of cancellation is published
on the website www.tower-center-rijeka.hr .
- In case of cancellation of the card to an individual user or the cancellation of the
program, points may be used within the cancellation period. After the expiration of
the cancellation period, they are cancelled and there is no further obligation on the
part of the TCR and retailers participating in the Program towards the Card’s user.
5. Use and protection of personal data
- The Card user agrees that the TCR as holder and issuer of the Card, Cogest Retail
d.o.o. from Rijeka, Strossmayerova 16, as administrator of the shopping center Tower
Center Rijeka, and Trillix d.o.o., from Zagreb, Koturaška 47, as data processing
company, collect, process and mutually share the user's personal information listed
in the application form, as well as sales point information where the purchases were
made in the Tower Center Rijeka using the Card and the purchases amount. By
express authorization of the TCR as the Card issuer, the head of personal data
collection is Cogest Rijeka d.o.o.
- The card holder agrees that his/her personal data may be transferred to Italy, as the
country seat of the founder Cogest Retail d.o.o.
- The purpose of the collection, processing and forwarding of personal data of the user
is to enable the recording of points to achieve the benefits provided by these Rules.
- The user’s personal information is collected, processed and used in accordance with
the Personal Data Protection Act. The user is aware that he/she has the right at any
time to revoke this statement of consent and in that case ceases to be a card user
and can no longer use the foreseen benefits. Such a revocation has the effect of
canceling the Card by the user.
- User data may also be used for promotional purposes for the sending of promotional
materials, promotional notifications, and notices about prize games and draws,
provided that the user has not explicitly stated in the application that he does not
agree that his or her personal data is used for such purposes.
- The user is aware that he/she has the right at the time of filling in of the application
and at any later point in time refrain from processing his/her personal data for
promotional purposes, in which case his/her personal data will no longer be used for
- Personal data will not be processed after: a) cancellation of the Card by the user; b)
cancellation of the card by the TCR; c) expiration of the Card and termination of the
account on any ground; d) suspension of the Program. No later than three months after the occurrence of the circumstances referred to in the preceding paragraph, the
collected personal data shall be erased.
- All general notifications related to the Program will be published on the website
www.tower-center- rijeka.hr. Delivering these notifications to Card users will be
considered as duly executed on the day of the notice being published.
- In addition to the delivery of the notification as specified in the previous paragraph
and for the releases pertaining to the individual user, the notice shall be
communicated by electronic mail and/or by regular mail to the last registered user’s
address and/or by SMS message.
- The current status of the GOLDEN TOWER card points can be checked by the user
personally at the info desk in the Tower Center Rijeka or on the web site www.tower-
7. Program Rules Changes
- The TCR is at any time authorized to modify the content of these Rules without the
express consent of the users except the rules pertaining to the protection and use of
- Changes to the Rules will take effect after the expiration of 14 days from the date of
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- Any dispute that may arise from the application of these Rules and the general
participation in the Program shall be governed by the application of Croatian law and
the local jurisdiction of the competent court in Rijeka.